How about another visit to Lemoine's Point with Taylor and Candice last week. We were suppose to have another visit there again this week but we have all been full of cold around here! Blah! I did get some cute pictures from last week. We went with intentions to have a picnic while we were there but I had forgot that Tessa had a doctors appointment -- the doctors appointment where she was still healthy and weighed in at a whopping 15 lbs 12 oz! Whoo Hoo! LOL The next day however is when this rotten cough started for her! Yack yack. Gross! Anyhoo to the point Natalie... hmmmm, Candice and Taylor left a bit earlier than us (about an hour actually) and I had some time to kill before the doctors visit so we hit the park on the way out and made some new friends. Lilly met a sweet girl named Fiona (wow, that name is becoming popular these days) and I met her nice Grandmother and we got chatting while the girls quickly changed positions from swings to climber to slides and back again to the swings. The girls had a great time together and I quickly learned from "Gramma" that Fiona is as high maintenance as my girls are LOL Guess it comes with this time and age? Who knows? All I know is that Fiona told me she was going to East Side Mario's for lunch and she was going to have the bow tie pasta with creamy alfredo sauce! LOL She convinced her Gramma she should treat her to lunch and chose the spot too! Oh my!
Here are some pictures from our day. No pictures of stangers little kiddos of course because that would be inappropriate. I would NEVER allow strangers to take photos of my children unless it was for the local news or something! LOL I am not high maintenance -- what are you talking about?!
2 comments:
YUCKY!! I hope you are all good enough to go for a walk next week. Thankfully Taylor & I feel fine, mabe you picked something up from the park?
Liam was the first of all of us to get sick so I am not too sure where it came from. Maybe his gf? LOL
Post a Comment