
Abigail had some new adventures today. A swing on the big girl swing and she drove the jeep-a-majigger (don't know the technical name for it) all by herself! I was mighty proud -- but then of course trying to get a good picture out of her is near impossible. She avoids the camera like the plague!
Lilly did her usual climbing, sliding, singing and driving. And Tessa and I nuzzled up together for some self portraits which indeed need some super editing before I post them because of my HUGE sick inflicted bags under my eyes screaming "Hello there! I am going to take up all of Natalie's face today so that when you look at this picture I am all that you see!" I will post befores and afters later so you can see what I mean! LOL
Here are some pictures from our much needed hour plus adventure. I know I have taken too many pictures yet again but it becomes impossible almost to decide what I should post and what I shouldn't :)
We are all feeling a tiny bit better today. Abigail seems like she is back to herself, Lilly never really did get sick (knock on wood), Liam is almost better and I am coughing like a mad man but bringing up what needs to be brought up and Tessa's cough and runny nose are indeed diminishing. Thank goodness for humidifiers. Hope everyone else is managing to stay cold free. Hopefully we will be well enough for a play with Jess and her boys tomorrow afternoon. We are all looking forward to it!








No comments:
Post a Comment