Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tearless Tuesday

It is Tearless Tuesday yet again folks and I am here typing what I am thankful for this week. Please continue to pray for Jessica and her family as they grieve the loss of their beautiful little Tuesday who lost her short life with Cancer.

I am thankful for:

Doctors appointments that turn out to be so beneficial. Tessa and I were both checked today and neither of us needed antibiotics but we did get a detailed description about what was going on with us and this cold is going to go away on it's own in time. So is this fluid behind my eardrum! Thank goodness! AND Tessa's awful cough that is keeping us up all hours of the night!

Lilly and Abigail being ever so cooperative with Mommy while she is feeling so crummy and helping me in any way that they can.

A husband who has been so sick himself (and for longer than any of the rest of us I might add) and still drags his butt to work without complaining in the least -- AND who showered the girls tonight for me and got them ready for bed because I was feeling rotten.

A Gramma (Great Gramma to the girls) who drops EVERYTHING to drive half an hour here making pit stops on the way to bring us things we may need to feel better AND stays to keep the older girls busy while Tessa and I nap AND cooks us supper before she goes home to make her own all while feeling a bit of a cold coming on herself! I Love you Gram!

All of the inspiring Momma's out there who I follow in this bloggy world who help to keep my faith and to push harder to find that relationship I so greatly am in need of. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I hope everyone else has much to be thankful for this week. I still have many posts I want to share. I need to get my butt in gear and get the internet working on my other computer soon so I can get doing that.

No comments: