Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I Pooped in the Toilet!

Okay okay! LOL It wasn't me that actually got all excited about pooping in the toilet -- actually it was me getting excited, but it was Abigail who pooped in the toilet not me. We sat there for a good 10 mins before she actually did anything and the look on her face when it came out was priceless. The look on her face when I got super excited screaming Yay Abigail was even more priceless! AND the look on her face when I asked if she was happy she pooped in the toilet was even MORE priceless. She said she was happy but I really think she wasn't too sure about this pooping in the toilet ordeal. Although she did scream for 25 mins after I put her to bed that night demanding to poop on the toilet again. I did take her up and let her sit there but she did nothing and still continued to scream. Anything to stay awake! The novelty has already wore off and she has not mentioned the toilet since. Here is a picture after the big event.

Thrilled huh? LOL I love the expression!

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Way to go Abby! Taylor did the exact same thing yesterday too! Before long you will be a pooping pro, LOL!!