Ring a bell? To some it may -- others maybe not. To us it definitely does. It's the Wiggles! The Wiggles you ask? Here are the Wiggles...
Yellow -- It's Sam!
Purple -- It's Jeff!
Red -- It's Murray!
Blue -- It's Anthony (and I can assure you Mom's, you will NOT forget Anthony)! hehe ;)
Well, hello there Anthony! LOLHours on end of entertainment for my girls. Dancing, singing and having a blast with the Wiggles. Brown Girl in the ring... tra lalalala, Fruit Salad -- Yummy yummy, Bock bock bock bock bock cockle doodle doo (one of my favourites), Lights Camera Action -- WIGGLES! Welcome to our t.v show! You can catch the Wiggles on Tree House weekly or what we have here in the Porter household is their famous DVDs -- which instead of just plain silly and boring acting to most, it is all song and great entertainment! Even I am in love with the Wiggles! Jeff has to be the most entertaining -- falling asleep every few mins. When Jeff falls asleep we have to yell "WAKE UP JEFF!" for him to wake up! The Wiggles offer entertainment that keeps your children busy. Not just sit-your-butt-in-front-of-the-television kind of t.v. The Wiggles are all about Up-and-dancing-around-and-singing-and-shouting kind of t.v!
I almost forgot about some other important crew members... how could I forget? There is Dorothy the Dinosaur, Henry the octopus, Captain Feathersword (yes, a captain with a feather for a sword) and Wags the dog! They are mostly a huge part of the Wiggles t.v. show but not too much part of the acts, although they do take part they are not the main attraction. Here is a picture of the whole crew...

Abigail has never been interested in television. But she LOVES the Wiggles and dances and sings along. If you don't know about the Wiggles and are looking forward to keeping your child busy on a rainy day inside or just while you are doing some house work -- check them out. You can visit them at their website. Or, if we are life friends (Candice) you could just borrow one of our DVDs for your little one.
Did you know the Wiggles came to the Kingston K-Rock Centre a few months back? I was beyond disappointed to find out too late and then I missed out on the concert! What a bummer.
Well I hope this little post helped you to understand a little bit about the Wiggles and how much we love them. Go on and check out the Wiggles for yourself you just might fall in love too!
2 comments:
Are the wiggles paying you? LOL!
What a beautiful family you have. I have three daughters and they have all loved the Wiggles at one time or another!
Post a Comment