Thursday, April 23, 2009

Another Rewind -- Our Friend .... Fred

I found Fred in the laundry room on a pair of Lilly's pants last week while moving laundry. I got a little grossed out and then Lilly reminded me that caterpillars are so cute. LOL "Look how sweet he is Mom!" "Awww! Your so sweet!" "Can I touch him?". We took Fred outside to get a better look at him. I carried him out on the pants I found him on and refused to touch him the whole time. Lilly and Abigail both held Fred much to my disgust (which I never did show to them of course). We thought it would be a good idea to let Fred go onto the tree in our front yard for a chance at survival. Lets hope he found a good place to do his change-into-a-butterfly-stuff and found some good eats to make him fatten up (although he looked pretty fat already). Here are some pictures from that day. Isn't he sweet? YUCK!

At first Abigail was almost as disgusted by Fred as I was! "Get him off of me!"

Then she decided to give him another chance and thought he was as cute as Lilly thought he was.

" Aww! Fred you are so sweet!"

"Here is your new home Freddy!"

Have a good life. Just imagine what kind of chance you might have had if Lilly wasn't there when I found you in that laundry room! LOL

1 comment: