Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tearless Tuesday


Tearless Tuesday is in honor of Tuesday Whitt who lost her short life to a battle with cancer. She has a beautiful, wonderful family who misses her dearly and could use any kind words or thoughts and our prayers. Her momma is struggling every day with her loss. Head on over to go blog yourself. You will not be disappointed. Jessica is such an amazing writer. You get to know immediately how she is feeling by the way she writes. She is honest and strong and I find her comforting me when all I want to do is show her comfort. Her circumstance and other circumstances like this make us realize just how thankful we are.


This week I am thankful for:


Realization that Liam getting removed from his Correctional program last week does not mean our future is doomed. That as long as we have faith and each other, our future is so bright even without a hefty pay cheque

Friends and family who support us though these times

A strong relationship with my husband
Three beautiful little girls who are so VERY patient with me when I am far from patient with them these past few weeks

Strength to realize my moodiness and try extremely hard to become the better person that I need to be. That I want to be

Interest in the house

Hope that the house WILL sell -- It just may take time

Beautiful friends sharing their talent with me for the sake of my beautiful girls :)






If you would like to share what you are thankful for this week or if you want to see what others are thankful for, head over to BlogBaby's and check it out.

Have a great week everyone -- and be thankful :)

2 comments:

Lisa@saltandlightstudio said...

Adorable pictures of your little ladies! They are soooo cute!

BlogBaby

Taylor said...

Love the new pictures!