Monday, April 20, 2009

i heart faces -- Week 15 : Self Portrait

I find myself taking self portraits because I often have no one else around to take photos of me. I also want to make sure I have enough pictures with my children for them to enjoy (and it is just fun)! I often find that a self portrait seems to give you the best angel of yourself which is a huge bonus! Here are my entries this week for i heart faces. I find myself entering again even with no amateur entry -- brave I guess, because did you see those amateur photos last week? Unbelievably this amateurs (per say) were pros!




This picture was taken the day of my grad pictures. Isn't Lilly such a little doll here? I also took one with Abigail this day but it wasn't nearly as sweet.
I removed my adult entry after reading more carefully and noticing I was to be the only one in the adult entry this week. Oops! I probably have a photo for this entry but will pass on this one for this week. I disqualified myself on that one people LOL And all that comment were too nice to tell me! You are all too sweet :)

Head on over to i heart faces this week and check out the other awesome entries! You won't be disappointed!

13 comments:

Abby said...

Those are cute! Great smiles!

tiarastantrums said...

very cute shots

angie {the arthur clan} said...

I'm so glad you joined in the fun again! It's so nice to "meet" you with this week's theme. :)

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces

lislynn said...

If ONLY I could get my dear hubby to get into some photos with me! Kudos to him for playing along!

Julie Rivera said...

Looks like you have gotten quite good at the self portrait! This one is sweet with your daughter's arm wrapped around your neck.

Unknown said...

What a sweet picture!~ ;-) It really is so fun to "meet" all the faces this week

.:: WMP ::. said...

Such pretty smiles!

Keri said...

You two are darling! I love the way she has her arm around you. Very sweet!

Julie Ball said...

Aww, that is just too precious for words! It's obvious how much you two love each other. Great picture!

Major.Sunshine said...

Awww... What a sweetie! Great shot!

tiff(threeringcircus) said...

So cute. I love the way she's snuggling into you.

Lauren said...

Oh. My. Goodness. Your little girl is ADORABLE! I found your blog through iHeartfaces and I LOVE IT! :) Great job!

Unknown said...

I sent you an email :-)