Sunday, December 6, 2009

Yesterday

Yesterday, was my sweet baby girl's 1st birthday!
{sadly} Yesterday, I did not take any pictures of my sweet 1 year old baby {how dare I?}!
Yesterday, we spent the day with friends instead of cleaning house for company.
























Yesterday, I fought back yawns knowing I had to go into work at 11pm for a night shift.
Yesterday, when we came home after 7pm exhausted from a fun day with friends and a dinner in Westport where a live band sang, I had to make these...




{before heading into work} yesterday!

Today, we celebrated {more on that later} and I lacked severely in the sleep department.

But, anything is worth it for my sweet one year old girl. Happy Birthday Tessa! Mommy, Daddy, Lilly and Abby love you SO much {yesterday, today, tomorrow and forever!}!

2 comments:

Taylor said...

Happy Birthday Tessa! I'm happy you had a good time and loved your cupcake.

I will get some pictures up tomorrow. Taylor had a hard time tonight.

Natalie said...

Well sweet Taylor, thanks so much for stopping by! Hope all is well with you sweet girl!