Lilly was the first to approach Santa and I was unable to get a picture because Abigail was standing her distance and I needed to coax her a little closer. She decided Santa was a nice man who was okay to talk to but there was no way on earth she was going to let him touch her. No way! LOL Tessa also was not having it, so Santa gave up his chair so the girls could have a seat and he stretched his legs for a little bit. My picture is kind of rushed and not planned out at all. I didn't have much time to snap it. I am much happier with the one we bought which is more centered and Abigail has a huge smile on her face. So after the picture Santa came back and Lilly climbed back into his lap for a chat. Abigail wouldn't even let Santa help her out of the chair. There is something about a man in a red suit that she is weary about {or maybe it's the beard or the fact that he is Santa -- who knows?}. It was super cute though. Maybe next year she will sit on his knee. Before we left the house she had it in her head she was gonna give him a big kiss. Guess time changes things :)








4 comments:
awww I love that Santa!! Real beard and all! Cute pics btw!! Did Santa end up getting his kiss?
Maybe next year? We must have just missed you because we were at the mall at the same time and walked by Santa's place. I'm glad you didn't have to wait too long.
What a great Santa! :-)
I love your kiddos - they are too cute and just have the biggest gorgeous brown eyes :-) and I'm glad they were all not too scared of Santa -- Jay refuses to sit with him!
what an ADORABLE santa!
Post a Comment