Friday, December 4, 2009

The Cutest Wish Come True!

Lilly and Abigail woke this morning full of beans! They were excited and jumping all over the place. They were moving furniture and taking sheets off the bed to hide in. Not typical behaviour from two little girls who have just woken up. I had to ask them to come downstairs quietly as to not wake Tessa so they did and Lilly started to get ready for school. She kept looking out the window and asking where all the snow was. She and Abby decided since it wasn't snowing that they would wish for snow. So, together they held hands beside the Christmas tree, looked out the window and said "We wish for snow!" Lilly pops up and says "Well that didn't work! Lets say it louder!" So, together they yelled at the top of their lungs "We wish for snow!" and then they went on their merry little ways playing again. I was making Lilly's lunch for school when I looked out and the snow started. I called to the girls to take a look outside and they were beyond thrilled. "We actually made it snow Mommy! Our wish came true!". It sure did baby! You sure did!










1 comment:

Taylor said...

Cute pics! Too bad the snow wouldn't stay, I want to take Taylor tobogganing.

Well baby brain has kicked in because I was thinking that this Sunday was the 13th so we will be able to make it LOL!! D-UH!