Sunday, December 6, 2009

I ♥ Faces -- Sweet Dreams

There is something about a sleeping child {and even more something about your own sleeping child}. There is so much peacefulness in that sweet little face. It shines thorough the dark moments, making any chaotic day worth every aching minute!


For more sweet dreams head on over to I ♥ Faces now and see some more sleeping beauties.

23 comments:

Jeanne said...

Sleeping children look so beautiful!

the monkeys' mama said...

awwwww natalie!!!!

soooo cute!

and i'm loving the Moose theme i've seen in your posts :) Makes me think we need to come to Canada!

Brooke said...

So true! Any chaotic moment vanishes away when you see your peaceful, sleeping child. Great capture.

It's The Young's Y'all said...

And sleeping so peacefully! I love it!

Cathy said...

I have an Abigail too. She really looks like she is out cold! My kids rarely stay asleep like that.

Jan said...

A comfy, cozy Sleeping Beauty!! Sweet Dreams!!!

Melissa said...

I agree, there really is nothing like looking at the face of your own sleeping child! :) Both other people's sleeping children are super cute as well!

Great picture!

Gena said...

I love the innocence of sleeping babes !!!

ninabakke said...

Kids are so sweet when they are sleeping :)

Sarah said...

She's so sweet and precious! Aww!

I'm loving the moose pillow, too! :D

ch said...

Sleep is a wonderful thing! Precious!

Anonymous said...

What a doll : ) Very sweet. She looks utterly exhausted!

Beverly said...

sweet, lovely photo!

Lorena said...

What a cute sleeping beauty. =)

Unknown said...

Adorable! Such sweetness!

Michelle Pixie said...

I am feeling a little sleeppy myself looking at all of the adorable sleeping little ones! :)

Pam said...

Sweet
Pam

Mamí♥Picture said...

Aww what a cutie sleepy beauty!
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Big Mama Cass said...

Awwwwwwww!! Great shot!

Unknown said...

oh man everyone's entries are just so sweet - and I LOVE yours! :-) those moose remind me of Canada - I miss it sometimes, because I want snow!!

Ali said...

Everyone's pictures are so cute! I love this!

Rana said...

Sleeping children are the best:) She looks so peaceful.

Unknown said...

Sweet picture! I love to watch my kids sleep too!