Thursday, December 3, 2009

It's Beginning to Feel a Lot Like Christmas

Surprisingly the girls have been really great around the Christmas tree. I thought for sure I was going to have to block it off from Tessa at least, but Tessa seems the least interested in it really. So shocked and thankful about that. Even the cat is uninterested. He just likes to curl up in a ball underneath the bows and shining lights and nap for an hour, or two, or three!

We are looking forward to this weekend. Liam's work party tomorrow night and Saturday will mark the 1st year anniversary of Tessa's birth! My baby girl is going to be one, and that seems just crazy! This past year has just flown by! We plan on spending the day with some friends on Saturday so we have decided to have some friends and family just stop in for cupcakes Sunday if they feel up to it.

So, we have a fun and exciting weekend a head if us. I am tired just thinking about it!



2 comments:

Taylor said...

Cute pics of the girls and the tree.

We had to change Taylor's birthday dinner to Sunday so I'm not sure if we will be able to make it. What time are you having people over?

April Corbeil said...

great pics of the girls!!
April