... who lets the laundry pile up and then hides it when company is coming over.
... who after actually doing the laundry and folding it, lets it sit in the laundry basket for weeks on end until it is time to do all over again. Who needs closets and drawers really?
... often sleeps in and has to rush to get her four year old to the bus on time in the morning.
... who gets OVERLY excited when her children reach milestones in their lives and after recording said moments on camera, then wish I hadn't spoke the whole time!
... who takes hundreds of pictures of her girls on an almost daily basis and even when the photos are almost the same I save them all because I hate to delete a cute photo.
... who loves to watch PVR'd Young and the Restless undisturbed. Usually sitting to watch a full weeks worth (5 episodes) in one sitting! Indulgence!
... who totally gets excited over a snow day because she gets to have all three girls at home for the day and all to herself!
... who gets overly emotional at anything on t.v or when her children's feelings get hurt or when it snows for the first time all year (badly) and she knows her little girl has to take the bus home from school that day.
... who loves her children endlessly and cannot get enough of their little hugs and kisses!
Are you THAT Mom? I sure am!
inspired by Susie
1 comment:
Almost to a T, except for the Y&R. I usually watch it with Taylor LOL!
Post a Comment