So, I may have explained that things are going to be a little different around here at Christmas time this year. It will be the first time in my 29 years that we will not be having the big Christmas dinner we always do with my Mom's side of the family. This year, I am also going to be working midnights. So, when I get off work at 7am I will be coming right home to open gifts with the girls and see what Santa has brought and then curl up snug in my bed for a long winters nap {or just until late afternoon} when we will all get ready for a small Christmas dinner at Mom's house. And, since we will be missing out on the festivities {morning brunch at the Deslauriers - aka. Wendy's house} we had a Christmas at the McLean's this year. Wendy, Yves, Gramma, Don and Anna {the hosts - of course} and the Porter family. It was a wonderful dinner! Simply tasty! And the girls had fun as usual. They were all so tired after a fun visit that they conked out in the truck almost immediately! YES ALL OF THEM! Even Tessa! Liam and I were beyond thrilled and enjoyed a quiet ride home together talking about how much we enjoyed our evening. Thanks Anna and Don so much for having us over. It really was a great time! XO
Oh, and I almost forgot to point out that the high chair that Tessa is sitting in has been in the McClean family for many, many years {so many I couldn't tell you exactly}. Don sat in that very high chair when he was a little boy {so it must be
really old}!

2 comments:
That's going to be a long Christmas day for you. Hope you get a good nap in.
That highchair is great! Look at all that mess making room!
Love the collage, love the skirts, very sad you have to work but you have such an incredible attitude and are such an amazing mama! Wow! I feel so lucky and blessed to have you as a bloggy friend.
Post a Comment