Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Count Down

Christmas Countdown begins. We have a very busy holiday ahead, filled with many friends, family and a whole lot of night shifts {at least for me}. We are looking forward to it, although I am positive we will all be beat before it is finished. Maybe we can look forward to some extra sleep too. Wouldn't that be nice?

The big girls and I finnished our wrapping tonight and I placed almost all of the presents under the tree {much to Liam's disapproval}. He kept telling me the girls will get into them and Christmas will be ruined. LOL Well as soon as Tessa got sight of the gifts she started ripping tags off {disaster in the making}. Liam is going to have a fun day with her tomorrow trying to keep her away from them. Sorry Hon, I should have listened! Oops!

This first picture of Abigail and Tessa cracks me up! I cannot stop laughing when I see it. Tessa was dancing along to Imagination Movers on t.v. and by the looks of it Abigail was not impressed!

So, you can expect many a post from me in the near future and a ton of photos. I hope everywhere we go has good light! Goodnight everyone and Happy Holidays!







2 comments:

Taylor said...

Love all the Christmas jammies! Dog licks... yuck lol!

the monkeys' mama said...

YAY! I'll be posting some pics of Cutie Face on our blog in those same CAndy Cane PJs. Sooo sweet!