Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Glenburnie Christmas Concert

SO cute! I was a little disappointed as to where Lilly sat. She was right against the wall and behind the narrators and piano so it was so hard for me to take any pictures. I was also disappointed that when the J/K and S/Ks did their thing that I missed video taping it. I thought I was recording the whole time and realized after I had missed it by pushing the wrong button! Bummer! LOL

So the little kids sat at the front of the stage the whole time {some of them VERY bored and some having a blast}. It was fun to watch them. They hadn't really learned any of the other songs so it was cute to see them chime in once and awhile with a few words. I did get one video of Lilly singing "Must be Santa" although she didn't know all the words and wasn't paying attention the whole time. I am just thankful I got something :)I promise to have a really good video next year!



After the concert we hit up Timmy's so Daddy could get a coffee and the girls each had a donut {Mommy may have had one of those too}! All in all it was a good night. I think everyone is ready for bed :)

Bellow there is also a self portrait that Lilly did and it is hanging on the classroom wall. Liam can't wait until she brings it home so he can frame it. He thinks we have a little Picasso on out hands.

What do you think? Does it look like her?







2 comments:

Taylor said...

Very cute! The painting isn't an exact replica lol! Love that last pic.

Vicki said...

Wow, I think that painting is pretty good! I have kept a "masterpiece" that my oldest daughter painted when she was younger. And I have thought about framing it before...I think that's a great idea Liam!