The girls had a blast again {even being the only children there}. They are swarmed with attention and my girls LOVE that! It is nice when they are so well socialized with adults and can be so comfortable in that setting. I think by 8 o'clock we had left as Tessa was ready for some sleep and her own bed {and I was to be back into work by eleven}. We had a great visit though. Thanks Rick and Yolly for having us all over! Thanks Ken and Joann for the crafty things for the girls and thanks Grandpa Bob for a day of shopping fun!
During the day {before supper}, we all went shopping with Grandpa Bob for skates for Lilly and Abigail {their Christmas present}. More on that later, but know that they have been asking for skates for Christmas and were beyond excited to have a pair of skates each so they can get started learning! Lilly wants to play hockey you know! Thanks again Grandpa Bob!
1 comment:
I'm glad everyone had so much fun. Can't wait to see some skating pictures of the girls!
Post a Comment