Surprisingly {and hilarious} every time Tessa got a new piece of clothing she got a little excited. She tried putting on everything! It was super cute!






The wonderful pictures that are not in the collages were taken by my real life friend Candice! Thanks so much for doing that for us. The lighting in my house is terrible and I didn't have the patience to fight it and work with it. Instead I used my rotten flash but got some wonderful pictures anyways from a great friend! You can see a post about Tessa's birthday here on her daughter Taylor's blog {including pictures of her beautiful daughter Taylor herself }!I may add some photos to this post later depending on if Candice is able to send me some more pictures or not. We are having e-mailing issues so stayed tuned!
3 comments:
I sent all of the pictures againa and it gave me the same message. Try e-mailing me so I can see if I have the right address.
I sent you an e-mail earlier and another now. Did you get it?
ummm WOW! your photos are incredible! Did you get a new camera? I'm SO impressed with them.
Okay okay
the party looks amazing, too! I had no idea Tessa wasn't 1 yet (clearly i jumped into your blog after introductions :)! How far apart will she and #4 be?
Post a Comment