Monday, December 7, 2009

Holy SNOW!

Holy SNOW! I cannot get over how much it snowed today. We had Tessa's 1 year wellness check-up today and they sent us away with a prescription for an inhaler to help that little cough she is having at night. I am thankful her reactive airway {asthma} is much more mild than Abby's was, and I am also thankful that Abby's was also just a mild case and has disappeared {or so it seems}.

We have been in awe of the snow since our little wish the other day! Snow we wished for and snow we got! I happened to be driving home at the start of the huge snowfall and almost ventured into a ditch on the HWY exit {scary}! Then, I may {or may not} have been having a practical nervous breakdown thinking about Lilly taking the bus home from school in the snow!

After we met Lilly {safely} off the bus, we decided to have a play in this beautiful wonderland! Looks like the girls had fun! Or did they? LOL Abigail was so upset over her stupid snow pants! She was having a very hard time walking and had a total fit until she could get them off! Tessa was not happy at all thinking there was no way she could possibly move {until she did} and then she was a tad bit happier too. Lilly of course loves the snow and always has! The other two will warm up quickly I think since there is a whole lot of winter left and many trips up the drive to take Lilly to and from the bus. And technically {or calender speaking}, winter hasn't even started yet!

Holy SNOW!







Hope everyone else is enjoying {or not} the snow too!

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Great snow shots! LOL at the pics of Abby and Tessa, it looks like they will get better though... I hope so for your sake.