Monday, December 28, 2009

Boxing Day Feast

We had a Boxing Day feast {except it wasn't Boxing Day - it was the day after} with the Porter - Fleury clan and my Daddy-o. It is the first time we have had a sit down meal for so many in our home {any home of ours for that matter}. It turned out beautifully and everything was so tasty. We had deep fried turkey {look at that baby}. By the way, how many men does it take to carve a 15 pound bird? Can you tell? LOL We had a roast of pork, sweet potatoes, stuffing and maple glazed vegetable medley {turnip, parsnips, potatoes, carrots and onion}. Delish I tell you. My mother in-law told me it was the best Christmas dinner she has ever had! Now that must be good!!

The girls got some more presents and Liam and I did too. Thanks so much guys! Then we bid goodbye to our first born for a long stay away {her first LONG stay} from home in Ottawa. I miss her already but was so thankful when I woke from my sleep this afternoon to have an e-mail with some pictures of Lilly's day today. I will share them with you later on tonight! There is one where she is standing on her skates alone on the ice! I am so proud of her! Yay Lilly! Mommy, Daddy, Abby and Tessa cannot wait to see you on Thursday! Love you baby girl! XO

No comments: