Thursday, July 23, 2009

You Guys Aren't Much fun!

Only two guesses about what was in this photo?
A measly two guesses!
I had one guess on Facebook from Jessica (who got one right). She got the one which was visible to the human eye. The obvious reason to me why I took the picture, but no one else guessed? Hmmm.

Anyhoo, here is what I saw when I examined the picture a little closer....

Neat-o huh ? The spider was completely gross -- all white.. and look at that huge body! The neat-o part... he's having a fly lunch! How cool is that?! Are you totally grossed out now or do you think it is neat like me?

The spider in this picture is almost as gross as the one in this post by Candice (or Taylor). I was not at all freaked out by the white spider. Maybe the fact that it wasn't crawling in my garage or near my house at all. Maybe because it was nicely enjoying lunch on a pretty flower. Had it been crawling on me I would have likely freaked!

It's Thursday everyone! Yay! The weekend is quickly approaching. Liam is working all weekend which sucks. But, he will be home much earlier than when he has to drive all the way to Amherst Island. Yay to being home early!

2 comments:

Taylor said...

EEWWW! Albino spider! I totally didn't see that, I thought it was part of the flower. I think you have a bee buzzing around on the right side of the pic too like someone said. Is it?

Anonymous said...

No fun... we're bums. Sorry, I am just no good at that thing and had no idea what I saw. Super neat-o though!