So here I am awake at 11:30pm again! I know! For someone who is constantly tired I really do a number on myself.
Here I am staying awake waiting for Liam to decide he was ready for bed. I was completely bored while he watched his classy Trailer Park Boys (did I just type that? because I am a little embarrassed to type that) on t.v. I started to check out EBay. Firstly looking for lenses for my camera, which I am not ready for and have no idea what to look for (just remember I am looking out of boredom). Then I checked out some editing software... nope not ready to buy that either... really bored now. And so are you all reading too I am sure -- sorry about that, I have a problem getting to the point... Ahem. One more look on EBay for my favourite movie as a child (while one of them at least) Alice in Wonderland and Alice Through Looking Glass! I have looked numerous times on EBay and could not find the second movie so I never bothered since one to me was useless without the 2nd. To the point... almost {smiles} Anyhoo, in the whole process of the big purchase of both movies (a whole 25.00 US including shipping -- total steal), Liam decides he is going to bed! He always does this to me. As soon as I get right into things on the computer he is too tired to stay up a second longer. So much for continuing our bonding moment! Or Not! {smiles} at least we were in the same room!
Okay, so I finish my purchase and head to bed so tired to even head up and check on the girls when I notice an extra light on upstairs. I had to go up then and turn it off. I get upstairs and look in Abigail's room and she is missing. Under the bed? Nope. I am not too panicked cause I know she would never venture too far and no one possibly snuck into the house to steal her from us while we were paying such close attention to one another and everything. I look across in Lilly's room and there they are together. Abby is on the door side and Lilly has her arm over Abby. This is a first, and I am blown away and suddenly darn angry that my camera battery is sitting in the charger still flashing. I was so thankful at how short the amount of time it took to charge (1 and a half hours) but now I am too afraid to take it off the charger mid charge and I refuse to go to bed without documenting this moment. So, here I am on the computer typing this post which I am sure you all will not read until tomorrow because I will only take the picture tonight and add it to this post sometime tomorrow (likely early morning). I am here killing time until the battery is completely charged so that I can take this picture (which isn't very exciting at all! ...
Here I am staying awake waiting for Liam to decide he was ready for bed. I was completely bored while he watched his classy Trailer Park Boys (did I just type that? because I am a little embarrassed to type that) on t.v. I started to check out EBay. Firstly looking for lenses for my camera, which I am not ready for and have no idea what to look for (just remember I am looking out of boredom). Then I checked out some editing software... nope not ready to buy that either... really bored now. And so are you all reading too I am sure -- sorry about that, I have a problem getting to the point... Ahem. One more look on EBay for my favourite movie as a child (while one of them at least) Alice in Wonderland and Alice Through Looking Glass! I have looked numerous times on EBay and could not find the second movie so I never bothered since one to me was useless without the 2nd. To the point... almost {smiles} Anyhoo, in the whole process of the big purchase of both movies (a whole 25.00 US including shipping -- total steal), Liam decides he is going to bed! He always does this to me. As soon as I get right into things on the computer he is too tired to stay up a second longer. So much for continuing our bonding moment! Or Not! {smiles} at least we were in the same room!
Okay, so I finish my purchase and head to bed so tired to even head up and check on the girls when I notice an extra light on upstairs. I had to go up then and turn it off. I get upstairs and look in Abigail's room and she is missing. Under the bed? Nope. I am not too panicked cause I know she would never venture too far and no one possibly snuck into the house to steal her from us while we were paying such close attention to one another and everything. I look across in Lilly's room and there they are together. Abby is on the door side and Lilly has her arm over Abby. This is a first, and I am blown away and suddenly darn angry that my camera battery is sitting in the charger still flashing. I was so thankful at how short the amount of time it took to charge (1 and a half hours) but now I am too afraid to take it off the charger mid charge and I refuse to go to bed without documenting this moment. So, here I am on the computer typing this post which I am sure you all will not read until tomorrow because I will only take the picture tonight and add it to this post sometime tomorrow (likely early morning). I am here killing time until the battery is completely charged so that I can take this picture (which isn't very exciting at all! ...
Wow, what is wrong with me? I am so long winded. I felt the need to drag this post on and on probably boring the heck out of you so I could kill some time. On a brighter note the girls will be able to look back at this and laugh at how much of a geek I was OR the girls will be able to look back at this and laugh at how much of a geek their Dad was for watching Trailer Park Boys on t.v.! Ahem!

1 comment:
Very cute! They must of had something very imortant to discuss before they went to bed LOL!!
Post a Comment