Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Pictures From Yesterday

Well, here's how I knew I could catch up... I decided to avoid the camera today LOL Trying to pretend it was out of order or something like that. I figured since I am kind of photo obsessed that this is the only way it would work. I know there are a lot of people out there (besides me) who may just happen to snap photos of their kids every day of their life, but when I figure I am taking 84 in one day I may have a problem. I may also use up all my drive space on my computer before Tessa's first birthday at that rate! Imagine that! Here are some snippets from our adventure yesterday. Keep in mind these were one's I felt I had to share out of the 84 I took but kept them all on my computer.

This happy little girl is glad to get some blog exposure again! LOL

This one is for laughing material only! I am sure when she is 13 she will kill me for posting it here! A little tongue kiss for her big sister.

Another self portrait...


Cute, adorable little baby back and arms. I am beginning to think my sickness goes beyond just taking pictures {Grin}



Here is what Tessa thought about being in the cold water...




She decided she would rather be an onlooker... and she was good at that and clearly mesmerized by the fun they were having!


I have another sickness... chubby legs and baby hands!



See... look at all that adorable chub.


We decided to test her toes one more time in the water... not having it. I love this picture so much though. Her expression is so suiting...


I really wish I knew what was going on in that sweet little head. She could not take her eyes off her big sisters!


Do you think I have a sickness or two or three? Care to share yours? Know how I can get help for mine? LOL



1 comment:

Taylor said...

Lots of exposure for Tessa this time! Great pics. Love the tongue pic!