Sunday, July 19, 2009

i heart feet... i mean faces... or feet


Actually I hate feet, but this week at i heart faces the focus is on feet! Gasp! I actually do heart chubby little baby feet and kitty feet actually, but have a giant phobia of any foot larger than my hand (especially if it has any kind of hair on it). Anyhow, who would know that a hater of feet could have a ton (okay maybe not that many) of feet pictures to choose from. Some with faces too and others with chubby little hands. It was a hard decision but after some help from hubby we chose this one. I rarely get the chance to have all three of my girls in a picture so I will take it i guess even if it is just of their cute little feet.

Head on over to i heart faces this week and check out the other cool entries. My hope is that there will be more chubby baby feet and less large hairy gross ones!


Happy Monday all!


9 comments:

Taylor said...

Great shot! Love the two toes touching.

jen@odbt said...

Love all the toes! I'm with you - little feet are the cutest. When they start to get bigger and stinky, not as cute.

Jessica said...

I *almost* went with a shot of my girls' feet with mine. Very cute!

Erica said...

i love all 3 of your little girl's feet together! so precious!

Sasha said...

Thank you for commenting on my photo. I absolutely ADORE your photo! Such pretty little feet, looking all cozy in the green grass! :-)

Tricia said...

love this! very sweet!

tiff said...

Very sweet photo.

Unknown said...

Look at all those cutesey little tiny feet!

Jessica said...

Nice shot! I am so happy you got your camera, now we all can see what you can do!I am so happy your as crazy with the camera as me! I think we will have to start a club now!