Monday, July 27, 2009

i heart little girls who can stand on their own!

I am not entering in i heart faces this week. So stinkin' sad.

I was not really that upset about the whole thing -- mostly because I refuse to take my kids to the beach as of now. For very good reasons I'll have you know.

1. I hate being in direct sunlight. It is okay for a short while but the sun really gets to me. I hate the heat.

So, I don't go to the beach

2. I refuse to wear a bathing suit in front of anyone. Yes, even strangers! And I think it would be awfully hard to stand back and watch your 2 and 4 year old venture into the lake without you. For real now... I would never let that happen!

So, I don't go to the beach

3. I hate seagulls! There are always a ton of seagulls begging and squawking for food at the beach!

So, you guessed it... I don't go to the beach

and 4. Lastly but not leastly, I hate that people feed seagulls! Come on now. They are totally annoying and when you feed they they get even more annoying. Let those silly birds who are too lazy to find their own food find their own food and then maybe, just maybe, they will leave us all alone (and go bug people parking in McDonalds parking lot where they also feed the seagulls)!

So, I refuse to go to the beach or eat in McDonalds parking lots.

Well, at least until Liam is on vacation and we have a chance to cross that off our list of long things to do {Grin}


So, with further a do,

I will leave you

with Tessa's out'standing' debut!




Happy Monday everyone!


5 comments:

Taylor said...

Great job Tessa! You will definatly be walking before 1!

Anonymous said...

She is adorable!

{Thanks for stopping by My Home of Five}

Jennifer Juniper said...

What is with those people who feed the seagulls??? Not cool, but I love the beach so I will tolerate them (while shooting them dirty looks!)

Kim said...

Thanks for the comment! She is so cute! How old is Miss Tessa? :)

wenderful said...

Thanks for stopping by. You know, a great cover-up, a big hat and some take-out McDonald's make for a fun day at the beach. :)