Thursday, July 16, 2009

It's All Fun and Games Until Poppa Shoots You in the Face!

Or, until you fall and scrape your knee!

Here, is how it went down...

fun in the sprinkler!


Enjoying the fun happily -- stinkin' cute I know :)

Dad kept saying over and over again " I don't know who is having more fun, the dog or the girls". Charlie was going completely nuts over the sprinkler. She was jumping, barking and chopping at the watter. It was totally hilarious and amusing. Silly dog!
Anyhoo, Lilly decided she would get the water guns out and happened to get Poppa with one (brave girl, I know), well one squirt led to a full fledged water fight between Lilly and Poppa.



Then Dad decided he would try and get Abigail in on the fight! and got her right in the face! She was NOT having it! She did recover quickly though :) But Poppa, nice shot! LOL
Lilly decided since Poppa had got her in the face a few times too, she would get him back -- and she did! The fun for her ended with a chase around the van after Poppa (who was now unarmed) and she fell and scraped her knee. I swear I did not hear the end of it all day! She whined and cried and carried on like it should have been amputated! Thankfully that brave little girl is all better today. Love you Lilly! :)

Mommy doctored it all up!

Thanks Poppa for a fun afternoon yesterday! From the pictures I couldn't help but ask.. who do you think was having more fun with the water guns? The girls or Poppa? Thankfully there will be no scars for any mishaps.

No comments: