Here you can find updates on our life and the everyday experiences we share with one another. Family IS everything!
Monday, July 20, 2009
Great Grandma Always Puts Extra on Our Noses
So Momma did too today {Grin}
We spent all afternoon outside today. Going for a walk, playing in the pool and then doing more gardening after supper with Daddy. I did take many pictures today (something crazy like 84 I believe) but I am feeling worn out tonight and not much into blogging. I also have a busy day tomorrow with Declan coming again. I am finding it really hard to keep awake at nights doing this blogging. Don't get me wrong I am so glad to be back and love my blog, but I am not resting as much as I feel is needed right now. I promise more pictures soon. Have a great week everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute!
Post a Comment