Saturday, July 18, 2009

More Pictures By the Barn and Abby's Hair was Hungry

I know! Crazy titles to my posts lately LOL Candice suggested I blog about Abigail after she decided to feed her own and Lilly's hair come cherry cheesecake. Cute isn't it?



She is now bathed and in bed I'll have you know :)

We also headed up to the barns again for more pictures. I am loving that spot there with the flowers and clover, especially when the grass is grown up that little bit.



love love love that little finger point!




These ones were from later in the evening...




Tessa is standing on her hands and feet all of the time now! She is one strong little girl. It was really cute to watch her tuck her head and stare underneath herself. Silly girl!



We had a nice visit with Mike, Candice and Taylor tonight. Thanks for coming. We ate too much food and believe it or not I was able to make all of this...

into something much more unhealthy. Amazing what loads of margarine can do! We had yummy steak and mushrooms, potatoes with onion and mushrooms and salad. I am still full and will likely not have to eat again until supper tomorrow. Also Candice and Mike brought a cheesecake which after all that food was certainly too much punishment for me. I decided to only finnish the reminence off of Lilly's plate and save myself the agony -- it didn't work. I am now glued to the chair for the night! Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend. Not sure at all our plans for tomorrow. After church in the morning we will see where the day takes us I guess.

1 comment:

Taylor said...

LOL! Abby's hair is hilarious, too bad you didn't get a shot of Lilly's too.