We had a few pretty humid days here. At least it has still been bearable -- besides the fact that everything felt damp (bed covers, clothes, etc) and all of our dresser drawers and end tables in the living room have been swollen shut! I have not been able to comb my daughters hair for several days due to the brush being locked in the end table. And I have been in the same clothes for days. I kid, the girls only had one day with matted messy hair until I made Liam tug really hard on the drawer until it came flying open!
So, since I lacked having Internet for two full days and have nothing cleaver or interesting to say or share. I will leave you with two cute pictures of the other day and Tessa's very curly hair!


1 comment:
Cute curls Tessa!
About the editing... ya, it gets worse! I haven't scrapbooked anything since I started and now I am paying for editing classes. It's computer crack I tell ya LOL!!
Post a Comment