Friday, July 17, 2009

Did I Say We Are Loving it Here?

This country life is grand. We absolutely love it here. The smell of the air, laundry off the line (yes Mom, really!), walks by the barns, privacy, tons of mosquitoes, even more horse files, ants, earwigs (okay I am kidding about all the bugs -- we hate them), friends for visits, bbqs (although we did have lots of them at the old house it is much more fun here), the country house to go with the country decor (painting to come still). The list could go on and on. I am working on taking lots of pictures of the house to post and share with all of you. To come in the near future I am sure. I am still waiting for the girls rooms to all be painted before hanging anything permanent. Liam is taking a week off the beginning of August and hopefully some painting will get done then. So, since nothing too exciting happened today... only Tessa crawling for real! Yay Tessa! I will leave you with many photos since Tessa decided once the video cam was on her that she was suddenly too tired to crawl anymore. Some are from last Tuesday when I was sitting Declan (which is now going to happen weekly). I love having that little boy. He is a sweet soul and the girls and he get along so well also, the way his Momma dresses him is so stinkin' cute, it makes me stalk him with the camera all day. I got some great photos for ya Carla! Others just pics are just ones I like lately. Enjoy!







1 comment:

Taylor said...

Thanks for having us over for dinner! LOVE the picture of Abby kissing Tessa. Go Tessa Go.