Sunday, February 15, 2009

Well Hello There Mrs. Foot

When Tessa sits in her swing (which is not to often since she is not fond of it), Mommy likes to rest her foot on it. Well Tessa has decided that Mrs. Foot is her good friend and she will share stories with her, giggle and smile even LOL It is VERY amusing to watch and quite cute. Who knew a foot could keep a two month old happy for a wee few minutes?

The basement is almost finnished! It has been crazy around her with Liam studying for corrections every night now and trying to work on the basement.... the daily chaos I often speak of. But, our hopes are to start moving in tomorrow! Yeah!! Maybe we can spend family day together in our new basement. I will take some pictures (much promised) tomorrow for sure. Hope everyone has an awesome long weekend. We have been enoying every minute of it... nothing too special - just time together.




"Oh! I didn't see you there!"

" I'm Tessa. Nice to meet you!"

"It's the most exciting story I have ever told anyone before! And since we are such good friends now..." LOL


No comments: