We have had a few great days in the Porter household. Last week there appeared to be chaos everyday as I got use to Liam being back to work for the week - and then as soon as he finnished supper, he was down in the basement working on things. A FULL day with the girls to myself was a bit nutty at times :)
Lilly is quickly approaching four and becoming... how can I word it? Experimental? LOL She has starting telling small tales... or fibbibg I like to call it :) I know this is a totally natural thing that she is going through, but I am not too sure how to deal with it. How do you explain to your four year old that fibbing is wrong, not nice, and can hurt people? That being honest is the most important thing to gain trust in your relationships? Kinda huge for a four year old don't ya think? If anyone knows of a good parenting book that may cover this please let me know. Everyone warns you about the terrible twos, but no one warns you about four! LOL The joys of parenting.
Back to this week though -We have not only had a great week so far, but Tessa has been sleeping so wonderfully at night. I cannot belive this came so quickly! She is sleeping 9 + hours still for the last two nights and Mommy is loving it. Who knows how long this will last... but for now I am in heaven! Having her last bottle around 8:30 - 9 PM and then sleeping right through till morning :)
The basement is also coming along great. Mike and Liam installed the T-Bar ceiling the night before last and Liam installed the pot lights and panels last night. If you look at the walls up it looks great down there. Thanks again for all your help Mike! Look forward to seeing you again tomorrow night for help with the flooring :) I will post some more pictures once the flooring goes down. I am getting excited about it. Esspecially getting the girls rooms cleaned of toys and putting them all downstairs so that I have only one space to tidy up everyday! I can hardly wait!
I may have another blog update later in the day. I took some cute pictures of the girls the last few days that I would like to share. Hope everyone has a great Wednesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment