Monday, February 9, 2009

Superlatives - Lilly and Abigail

I got this idea from another blog I have been following and thought it would be neat to do and compare with our friends and family. For those of you who know my children I would like for you to judge also and see what we all come up with in the end. We will use Lilly and Abigail. You can include Tess if you like but it is hard to judge her in all categories as we have only known her for two short months and many of you have only seen her a number of times. If those of you forget what superlatives are, let me remind you by example: Most likely to suceed, worst driver, best dressed etc. You probably did something like this in high school. Comment with your answers or e-mail me natalie_liam@hotmail.com . Liam and I will do these too and then I will put the judging into play in a few days or so. Have fun!

1. Biggest Tomboy
2. Most Girly Girl
3. Most Independent
4. Cleanest
5. Stinkiest Poops (LOL I know, I know)
6. Winiest (Do we even need to ask?)
7. Best Sleeper
8. Most Outgoing
9. Pikiest Eater
10. Daddy's Girl
11. Mommy's Girl
12. Loudest Screamer
13. Best Singer
14. Acts most like Mommy
15. Acts most like Daddy
16. Biggest Helper
17. Best at Sharing
18. Most Patient
19. Most Stubborn
20. Most Mischievous
21. Looks most like Mommy
22. Looks most like Daddy
23. Most Caring

Also feel free to add your own superlatives to my list and I will add them on when I repost. Hope everyone has a great day. I am going to my mothers for an early birthday dinner tonight. Yummy roast beef! My Favourite!!

1 comment:

Taylor said...

1. Biggest Tomboy - Lilly
2. Most Girly Girl - Abby
3. Most Independent - Lilly
4. Cleanest - Abby??
5. Stinkiest Poops (LOL I know, I know)??? I'de guess both but maybe Tessa?
6. Winiest (Do we even need to ask?)No you don't, Abby!
7. Best Sleeper - Lilly
8. Most Outgoing - Lilly
9. Pikiest Eater - Abby
10. Daddy's Girl - Lilly
11. Mommy's Girl - Abby
12. Loudest Screamer - Abby
13. Best Singer - Lilly
14. Acts most like Mommy - Abby
15. Acts most like Daddy - Lilly
16. Biggest Helper - Lilly
17. Best at Sharing - Lilly
18. Most Patient - Lilly
19. Most Stubborn - Abby
20. Most Mischievous - Abby
21. Looks most like Mommy - Abby
22. Looks most like Daddy - Lilly
23. Most Caring - Lilly