The girls and I headed over to the Tortoise and the Hair today so Lilly could get her hair cut. Her hair has been growing since her last short cut but we needed to get those bangs to fit in a bit better and for the "I'm clearly growing out my bangs" look to disappear for good. Here are some pictures of my little girl looking way older than 4! Her new BIG GIRL hair cut...


Also while I was there I had to browse all of the wonderful accessories and goodies they sell there all made by local moms. I fell in love with too many things in the store but could not resist this...

a diaper bag -- handmade. I fell in love with the pattern firstly and it is amazingly put together. The label it sports which I tired to get a picture of (but my camera isn't good enough to zoom that close and still take a clear picture) reads Mommy's Lil Monkey. Here is a picture of the sales tag that was attached to the outside though. www.mommysmonkey.atsy.com

Liam says it is so small and if I was going to buy ANOTHER diaper bag (like I have a bought a lot already -- I haven't at all. Not a diaper bag freak) that it should be more practial (BIGGER). Amazingly this is what it holds:
8 diapers (5 Tessa size and 3 Abigail size)
2 receiving blankets
2 receiving blankets
2 sleepers
1 pair of socks
baby wipes
1 tube of vaseline
1 bottle of hand sanitizer (hanzitizer as Lilly says)
1 cell phone

1 comment:
Love the new do Lilly! Looking very grown up! The outfit is fantastic too, does it come in a smaller size, lol!!?
Post a Comment