Saturday, February 21, 2009

Happy 60th Yves!

Tonight we gathered to celebrate my Unlce's 60th Birthday. We had a great time and got to visit with many people in our lives we have not seen in far too long. Great catching up with all of you!

We did have to sneak out a bit early as Tess was just not herself. Momma could not get her to eat or stop crying. Poor little thing was a little over stimulated I think and needed to be home where it was quiet.

Here are some pictures from our night..... there was also a surprise visitor -- Chuckles the Clown.


The girls couldn't get enough of chuckles

Nephew Tanner and Niece Kiley waiting patiently for balloons

I love how Abigail is staring adoringly at Chuckles -- too cute!

I didn't get the most amazing pictures tonight (my apologies). You know me and the camera... unfortunately I was a little preoccupied with Little Miss. Some great memories were made tonight anyhow-- even without great pictures.

No comments: