Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Bunkbeds

Since the first night in the bunks the girls have been sleeping like angels. I know, I know... LOL It has only been three nights but, so far so grand!

Abigail LOVES her new bed and is sleeping beautifully. Tonight she found a new position though.... picture to follow. Lilly bugs me all day long to go for naps just so she can be in her bed. Total melt down last night after dinner (after bothering me all day to nap and me letting her try) asking to nap yet again -- I told her it was too late and she needed to wait until bed time but she bawled and bawled until I told her she needed to get out of the kitchen and into her room until she stopped crying as I was trying to cook supper. After protest "I don't wanna sleep in Abby's bed" she was almost instantly quiet and when I peeked in at her she had CRASHED in Abby's bed after all. It took her a little longer to fall alsleep last night of course since her nap was so late -- but, she loves her bed SO much that she doesn't mind just laying there (since we put her to bed around 9pm still). Only downfall so far is the early rising. I guess 7am is pretty good concidering I have 3, but Abigail use to sleep in until at least 8 undisturbed -- Lilly never! I am thinking I may have to invest in one of those dark blinds to keep light from shining in in the morning... this might work for both girls (wishful thinking)!
Here are some pictures of the girls in their new beds... You can see the joy on their little faces :)


This is after the first sleep in their new beds. If you could see the rest of the bed Abigail is a wee tiny spec on that matress. See how she almost fits on her pillow?

See how thrilled they are? Up in Lilly's bunk!! Sorry for cutting off your head Abigail.


This is them sleeping right now -- Abby's new sleeping position and Lilly's arm hanging out the side rail :)


Sleeping angel :)

No comments: