Friday, January 22, 2010

A Whole Lot of Nothing

There has been a whole lot of nothing going on around here lately. We have not been playing in the snow or going for walks. We have not been visiting with friends or doing anything too exciting. Yup, like I said... A whole lot of nothing.

We have been staying warm inside and playing with our new technology though. Lilly and Abby on their Leapsters and me with my new ipod touch! I got it as an early birthday present this year {Thanks Hon!} and have been playing with it A LOT the past few days.

I have been working a bunch. I am on my forth night shift in a row tonight and then I am off for one before I go back again for two more. Hence not having anything to blog about or any pictures to share. I am sleeping all day people!

Tomorrow, things will get a little more interesting around here. A big weekend ahead.... stay tuned! Someone is turning 3 tomorrow!






2 comments:

Taylor said...

I think we might stop by tomorrow for a bit but still not 100% sure.

Taylor said...

Just checked the time and unfortunately Taylor naps from 2-4 so I don't think we will make it. Maybe another night?