Thursday, January 14, 2010

Skating Lesson #2

I may be a little biased -- but Lilly, she was the best in her class today! She did so awesome and is a complete natural. She skated the whole length of the ice they used today and back without falling once! She was awesome! In the videos it shows her going one way and then the 2nd is her going back. It appears that when she gets to the blue line that she was one of the last ones to arrive there but all those other kiddos waiting there had barely made it half as far as she did before turning around and going back because she and one other boy were ahead of everyone and ready to turn around. I am so proud of her! She was also super speedy at picking up all the animals today and did have a few wipe outs when she did this but I know she got way more animals than anyone else. She even skated past one little girl to get the last animal on the ice. She wasn't quiting until they were all picked up. That's my girl!

I love the picture of her instructor giving her her sticker today {even if it was through the glass}. You can tell she is telling Lilly how great she did today! I am one proud Momma I tell ya!

Looks like she may indeed be playing hockey next season like Daddy and she are hopeful for!







1 comment: