
Not one of my favorite entries but I didn't want to miss another week at iheartfaces. This picture was taken on Father's Day last June. Liam and I took the girls to the locks for their first fish of the season. It was so much fun. I love this moment caught when they were checking out the boats coming through the locks. You may not see every one's face but there is at least one face fully showing in this photo.
I cannot wait to see the awesome entries this week. I am headed over to iheartfaces now to check it out. You should too!
9 comments:
What a cute picture. Your baby looks so cute and happy looking the other way from everyone else.
I love the baby's face!! Adorable! The pink lifejackets are pretty cute, too. Great shot!
So cute! And the colors are fantastic!!
How sweet is that? Too cute!
oh my goodness this is such a sweet entry!! :-) I love their little life-jacket!
Thanks for stopping by in my blog and for the sweet comment!! Awww, this is such a cute picture :) Blessings!
Love the sweetie in the carrier! Hope you caught a big one that day.
Thanks for visiting us at June Makes Six.
Tiffany
I love this ... love the little one in the backpack!!
Tessa looks adorable all packed up! Great shot.
Post a Comment