Friday, January 1, 2010

Rocking Out

Katherine and Lilly continued to tell us about how the two of them rocked out to Hannah Montana almost every day while Lilly was there. There is a game for wii that has you sing into a mic and you get points for how well you sing. Well, of course they had to show us how it was done {even Uncle Nick joined in the fun - singing girls songs to boot}. I swear we have a little rock star on our hands {Lilly that is, not Nick}! After some rocking out Daddy and Lilly got a little silly and Mommy promised Daddy these pictures were surely making it to the blog! You all must know now why I am so in love with this man! Or not. But I am and really it is not for you to get anyways :) LOL

SO glad to have all of my girls home even if they may have been a tad bit miserable tonight. We had to bring in the new year memorably right? Happy New Year to you all!

I am also loving these Christmas ball pictures of Tessa and I! I couldn't disclude her from the festivities. BTW we were all in bed just before midnight. My mother in law yelled through the floor vent when the ball dropped and Liam and I had a quick kiss goodnight before counting some much needed Zs. We were pooped from all of that fresh air and singing!










2 comments:

Taylor said...

Love those Christmas ball shots!

Jenilee said...

what fun moments! :) they look like they are having a great time.