
It is a special week over at I ♥ Faces. They are celebrating their one year birthday! Happy Birthday to you!
I have had lots of fun entering in the weekly challenges held there every week and even more fun seeing everyone else's entries and getting some inspiration from others {not to mention seeing just how creative everyone else is}. I also admit, I love the comments, as I am sure everyone else does too! Nothing quite like comment love I tell ya! Anyhow in honor of Birthday week for I ♥ Faces, here are my special entries... all five of them! Can't wait to see how creative people got this week! If you would like to see some more fun entries visit I ♥ Faces now!
I am submitting these photos into the I Heart Faces logo photo contest. By entering, I am granting I Heart Faces LLC permission to consider my photo for use in the marketing and promotion of their website.



5 comments:
They are so cute. I really like the photos with the necklace.
Love the photo with the name spelled out in beads!! :D Thanks for your sweet comment on my entry as well! :D
Gorgeous girls...and great photos of them!!!
Oh my word these are SO great! I'm blown away by the creativity - I LOVE the first one - too cool!
Very clever shots. I love the first one with the heart shaped rock. I hope you kept that rock and put it in your yard. What a find!
Post a Comment