Seriously! You would think it was fall or something. Man, oh man it is cold in here. And us being as lucky as we are have a heater that will not function. The girls are all snug and cozy in their warm winter jammies and I will be freezing in my bed tonight... or will I? Our good (scratch that) great friends Carla and Jay, hooked us up with an electric heater about an hour ago (Jason and Liam are still outside talking to one another at 11PM) and I have it going now making me all toasty and warm. Off to bed soon to crank that thing. Tuesday cannot come soon enough when they come to maintenance our furnace!
Okay, I may just be a little tiny bit of a wimp here, but country life is much colder than city life. Could have something to do with those old, very old farmhouse windows. Brrrr
No comments:
Post a Comment