Monday, September 7, 2009

My Kind of Camping Continued...

So here are the pictures I promised you all. The girls LOVE being at the campground. I only wish I was brave enough for an adventure like that ourselves. I am kind of like my Mom in the fact that she and I think Camping is so much work! It doesn't seems like any kind of vacation at all when you have to make your own food and clean your own dishes every night! Plus let us not forget the long walk to the restroom for the middle of the night piddle! LOL So, when my in-laws come and visit, it is the perfect time for us to all just get a good taste of the camping life I just may like (in the future)!
Here is my sweet sister-in law Katherine. The girls (especially Lilly) love this girl... Look at her, how could they not?
Trying to give kisses to Uncle Nick is easier than it looks. He is mush when it comes to his nieces!




I seriously cannot get over this girl. I am so afraid I am not going to get a regular smile out of her anymore. All my future pictures of her might look like this!


Momma and her first -- both a little tired. I was thinking the first night after Lilly slept at the camper that Nick was definately a fair trade (but not better one) because he woke up just before 7am like Lilly does every day! No sleep in for me :)





The girls had a blast at the camper and Abigail even had her first sleepover! Lilly stayed there Saturday night and both girls stayed Sunday night! The girls are both recovering from a long long weekend and resting it up. Lilly has her first day of school on Wednesday! Ahh!
Thanks so much for having the girls stay with you there Gramma Liz and Grampa Keith and Katherine! They love you very much! Nick they love too, but he got to live in the lap of luxury this weekend here at the Porter residence :)

No comments: