Well, I thought I was going to enter in i heart faces this week and decided against it today. Last week Lilly and I went to meet her new teacher on Wednesday and I did take a few pictures before we went but nothing too extraordinary. Lilly doesn't officially start kindergarden until Wednesday. It is so close I could throw up! I am getting more nervous by the hour. I didn't know I could feel this way but I am seriously beginning to freak out a little! I know she will do great but Momma is having some sickness for her boy! LOL
Anyhow, here are some pictures from our evening fish tonight. Lilly and Abigail both caught their first fish and Lilly even caught a small bass! I have to admit that the girls were very into the fishing for the first two catches each and then they wanted nothing at all to do with fishing after that. It may or may not have something to do with Daddy's over excitement and Mommy trying to get them to hold the fish themselves for a picture... probably not though :)
We took a bathroom break at one point tonight and Liam stayed fishing with Tessa behind him in the stroller. He got giggling so hard when I got back telling me the people on the other side of the locks were talking about him badly. They could not believe he was fishing on shore with a baby behind him in a stroller paying little attention to her! What a dead beat Daddy! Shame!
Anyhow, I am tired and have my boy Declan first thing in the morning. Hope this gets us all caught up... well it almost does. I forgot one more thing... sweet Little Tessa sported a funky rash on her hands and feet after a fever for a few days... turns out she had hand foot and mouth virus! Fun fun fun! I know it sounds horrible, but in fact it is just a cold and she is all better now :) Goodnight All!
4 comments:
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I know what you mean by the starting school. My youngest started preschool this year. No more babies at home.
Good luck on Lilly's first day - for her and you too!
Thanks for stopping by my blog:)
Blessings, Ashley
Looks like everyone had a great weekend. Love the sun flare shot, great job. I hope Lilly has a great first day and you get through it too LOL!
Looks like a fabulous day! Good luck on Lilly's first day. =D
Post a Comment