Sunday, September 27, 2009

i heart faces -- Blue




I remember my very first entry at i heart faces. It was the green entry. Seems like forever ago really. Anyhow, I struggled with this one a little bit this week. I had many 'blue' photos to choose from, all of which were much better quality than this one, but I decided I would go with the more obvious 'blue' photo. I really wanted to make the category known this week because that is what they asked. I know it may not be the most creative shot and my subject's sweet face is blurred and behind a mess of hair (she was in desperate need of a hair cut). But, there is indeed a face in my photo and I was feeling brave {grin}. Hope you think it is as fun as I do.

Head on over to i heart faces and check out the other blue entries. I am excited to see how creative people got this week. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! It's a bright week ahead, I can feel it!

Blessings,

27 comments:

Taylor said...

Love this one! Great idea.

Courtney and the Boys said...

Great choice!!!!! So cute!

Mandi said...

Finger painting is so fun and her expression looks like she is having tons of it! Great photo!

Unknown said...

I really love this! This is exactly what I wanted to do with Kaish and Shoshi but they just wouldn't go for it at all : ) I tried and tried to convince them. Super fun and creative!

Tracey said...

Now THAT is a perfect blue photo!

Lindsey said...

Such a great picture!

tiff(threeringcircus) said...

What a great capture!

Carrie Vines said...

this picture made me laugh out loud! LOVE it!!

Keri said...

Can't go wrong with finger paint! Great shot!

Anonymous said...

Definitely the best kind of painting.

Sarah said...

Hahahaaa! I Love this...such a unique way to see blue! FUN! :D Great entry!

Hayley said...

Hahaha, LOVE it!!!

Jessica Marie said...

Love the blue fingers! :)

Maureen said...

What a great shot! Love it!

Indy Cookie said...

Great take on the Blue theme! LOVE this - great job!!!

annies home said...

this one surely puts a smile on your face it is so cute

Heather said...

What a great interpretation of the theme ... I love it! Great capture!

AJ said...

Awesome dof!

Sarah said...

I think it's perfect for this week's theme! She's a total cutie!

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Perfect!! Love the blue fingers.

Anonymous said...

So cute! What a creative idea!

the monkeys' mama said...

YAY! this is a great entry! I love the focus on the fingers and the proud face in the background. Too adorable.

And...thank you a million times over for voting! I soooo appreciate it!

Unknown said...

Um this is PERFECT! I love the blue fingers - looks like a winner for sure my friend!

wenderful said...

Perfect for the theme! :)

MRP said...

Very cute... how can you not love finger paints?! right! love it!

lislynn said...

Perfect! I actually love that her face is blurry and her hair all fluffy in her face! Makes the blue fingertips stand out all the more. What a fun shot :)

Lisa Webb said...

Very vool! I love finger painting! Also the exposure is awesome especially for an indoor shot! Great entry!