Sunday, September 13, 2009

i heart faces -- Contemplative




Look at this little study. She is such a happy baby but she definitely doesn't miss a thing. I often find my self contemplating what she is thinking!

Head on over to i heart faces this week to check out the other entires. There is even a 'just for fun' pet week again. Here is my entry for that...




I may or may not have a total LOVE for donkeys and of course contemplative babies!

25 comments:

the monkeys' mama said...

awwwwwwwwwwwww


LOVE


the kiddo photo
{SO sweet!}

and the donkey pretty much rocks

Unknown said...

I love your picture. She is so sweet and she really does look like she is contemplating something very deep : )

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Love that deep in thought look on that sweet little dolls face.

Great job.

Carly said...

Great job lighting her face and properly exposing the face. I have a hard time taking face pictures outside, but you did a great job!

Buckeroomama said...

When they get that look on their faces, you really wonder what's going on inside that little mind of their. :)

Very sweet pic.

angie {the arthur clan} said...

You captured the perfect expression for this theme...awesome! And the angle of the "Pets" photo is fantastic. Great job! :)

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces

AliC said...

Would love to know what she is thinking. Great shot

Mon Cheri said...

That picture sure makes you wonder what she has spotted that so captured her attention. Nice job!

Yelena R. said...

She is a cutie!

tiarastantrums said...

something has her attention!

Mrs. McFadden said...

both are great shots!

Shana Putnam said...

I love both pictures. She is a doll. the donkey is cute too.

Unknown said...

Sweet little girl, I want to know what she is thinking too.

Monika said...

Two wonderful shots!!

I have a love for donkeys, so this made my day... or better night, lol!

alyssa Welch said...

great pet ! :)

tiff(threeringcircus) said...

What a little sweety and so thoughtful.

Melissa G said...

What a sweet little face and such deep thoughts! =) She's adorable.

Heather said...

I love the look on her sweet little face. Wonder what she's looking at, what she's thinking :)

Taylor said...

Very cute! Love the angle.

AJ said...

Very sweet contemplative photo! And that donkey is hilarious :).

Patti H said...

ohhhh this is so sweet. She sure is thinking. Love your donkey photo too

Foursons said...

She is seriously soakin' in some information isn't she! I love the colors and the blurry background.

And the donkey photo is AWESOME!

Elizabeth said...

Sure wish I could read their minds!! Very sweet!

Unknown said...

The colors! so pretty - I love it :-) perfect capture this week my friend (and I like to donkey too!)

Micki said...

oh, what a doll.... and who doesn't love donkeys? LOL, great pictures