Sunday, September 6, 2009

Seriously Too much!



This girl cracks me up! Such a little ham at only nine months old. This is a new look for Tessa that really gets everyone laughing. Her hilarious grin (yes grin) gets a smile out of anyone! We have been spending most of our weekend at KOA campground where my in-laws are staying. It is my kind of camping I tell ya. Going there to have fire cooked meals and hang out in the sun by day and by the fire at night and then heading home to my nice warm bed and bathroom in my house where I can relax with one or two less children :) Ahhhhh the life...
Well, I am going to head to bed. I wanted to leave you all with something to make you smile for now. I will hopefully get to posting some more camping photos tomorrow. Goodnight All! Hope you are enjoying your Labour Day Weekend!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: