Like only seconds after I took this shot bellow... Nella is smiling hugely at Tessa who is yes indeed on top of her. She loved it. Then Tessa decided she would ride Nella and started bouncing up and down on Nella's tummy. This was one of those moments I found myself pulling them apart, but not because Nella was harmed in anyway. The complete opposite in fact she was smiling her little head off and giggling too -- but I just couldn't let that happen imagining what could have happened!
Seriously thankful for these sweet little girls every day, even when they love on each other in crazy sort of ways!
2 comments:
LOL, Taylor is starting this with Mason now too, except she puts her hands on his belly or legs and leans on him. He smiles like crazy but I can't imagine it is comfortable for him so I make her get to put her hands on the side.
It's nice that they are so close in age, they will probably always be really close.
Oh my word. They are so beautiful! I am super glad you get to be their Mama!
Post a Comment