I am so miffed that I missed the harvest moon!! I even wrote "watch for harvest moon" in my appointment book, saw it and ignored it!! For some reason I wrote "Harvest Moon" on the next page and thought that it was the next night... GGRR! I hate this depleted brain cell thing LOL.
Lemoine Point is getting there. I bet a good amount of leaves are changing now. I went last week and a few were starting. If we plan early enough I might stop and get some helium balloons for a mini photo session? I will check out the weather network.
1 comment:
Love that heart rock.
I am so miffed that I missed the harvest moon!! I even wrote "watch for harvest moon" in my appointment book, saw it and ignored it!! For some reason I wrote "Harvest Moon" on the next page and thought that it was the next night... GGRR! I hate this depleted brain cell thing LOL.
Lemoine Point is getting there. I bet a good amount of leaves are changing now. I went last week and a few were starting. If we plan early enough I might stop and get some helium balloons for a mini photo session? I will check out the weather network.
Post a Comment